The specialized Contact Center of Sberbank of Russia was created specifically so that customers can quickly solve problems that have arisen, receive comprehensive advice, and so on. To connect with the operators of the center, the Sberbank telephone is activated 8 (800) 555-55-50 free of charge, around the clock. All Sberbank support phone numbers :
How to contact Sberbank for a free consultation
The Sberbank of Russia hotline phone is available to users in all regions of the country. You can call from a mobile phone of Beeline, Megafon and MTS operators to the short number 900 . Being within intranet roaming, the call will be free.
If you need to call from abroad, you can use the 24-hour number +7 495 500 55 50.
You should know that international calls are paid! Payment will be charged in accordance with the rates of the local mobile operator.
After connecting with the Contact Center operator, several options appear at once:
- free access to communication with a specialist;
- the ability to find out the necessary information without involving the operator, using an automated system;
- you can use the voice menu in automatic mode.
What information can be obtained from the Sberbank operator
To establish direct contact with the operator, you will have to call the Sberbank hotline at the toll-free number 8800. Next, listen to voice prompts and press “3” and “0” at their direction. In addition, it will be necessary to indicate the topic of the conversation. For example, it can be repaying a loan or servicing a card. The topic is selected from the list proposed in automatic mode. Next comes the connection.
The operator's competence includes providing a full consultation, as well as assistance in choosing the optimal program.
You can receive information on your credit accounts, deposits and operations at any time of the day.
In addition, a Contact Center specialist can perform the following actions:
- Block plastic card.
- Restrict access to the Mobile and online banking system.
- Provide detailed information on the operations performed: payment for services, payment of a loan, transfers, payments for goods, etc.
- Set up security settings for this card in case of travel outside the Russian Federation.
- Issue a special Client Code with which you can use the automated system.
- Record feedback on the work with the services of the bank, wishes and complaints.
24 hour service system
The so-called Client Code can be requested by contacting Sberbank by phone or online. It is a five digit number. The code is provided in a confidential format and is not shown to anyone, including bank employees. With it, during a call to the hotline, it becomes possible to use the service of an automated system to get all the necessary information and not contact the operator.
For example, you can find out:
- current balance on the card;
- what operations were carried out on it and when;
- get access to the entrance to the Personal Account in order to manage your accounts online;
- block the card.
To receive such a Code, you need to call the bank's hotline, select the necessary parameters in the voice menu and tell the specialist your personal data:
- card number;
- its identifier;
- passport data;
According to the prompts of the operator, enter the secret Code. You can’t say it to anyone, including a bank employee. And if it is lost, you must immediately notify the Contact Center specialist and get a new one.
If you do not want to contact the operator by phone using auto mode, you must act according to the instructions:
- Call the Contact Center of Sberbank.
- Then dial 22.
- Enter the combination: card number #Customer code#.
- Select the desired items in the menu, guided by voice prompts.
For more specific information, you can contact the Center directly. However, in this case, you do not need to give all your data. It is enough to name the Client Code and the card number.
Automatic voice menu for round-the-clock information
After calling Sberbank at a toll-free phone number, you can get all the information about the bank's current services and advice on their functionality. You just need to follow the prompts of the autoinformer and press the numbers on the phone that he points to.
If necessary, by pressing "0", you can contact the consultant directly.
Guided by the diagram below, you can enter the desired numbers without the autoinformer command. For example, a description of the pension deposit program can be requested by the numbers: 345.
24-hour telephones of the Contact Center by region
In the event that the information provided by the Contact Center is not sufficient, it remains to contact the bank branch. Better - in the regional.
Free hotline telephone, relevant for all regions of Russia - 8800 555 55 50.
The list of the most popular representations looks like this:
- in Moscow: 8 (495) 9575872. This division is focused on servicing the capital and the region;
- in St. Petersburg: 8 (812) 3292929. The branch serves all cities located in the North-West region;
- in Novosibirsk: (383)2122003. Two major divisions are activated here at once:
- Bank Siberian.
- in Yekaterinburg: (343) 2695104. This is the Ural Bank;
- in Nizhny Novgorod: (831) 4168508 - Sberbank Volgo-Vyatsky;
- in Samara: (846) 9981155 - Povolzhsky Bank;
- in Kazan: (843) 5192326 - The main division of Tatarstan and Kazan;
- in Chelyabinsk: (351) 7495991 - Kalinin branch;
- in Rostov-on-Don: (863) 2878241 - Yugo-Zapadny bank;
- in Ufa (branch of Bashkiria): (347)2796801.
Sberbank's phone number 8 (800) 555-55-50 is free, round-the-clock and helps to quickly resolve all issues that have arisen, receive instructions on further actions. Calls to 8800 are free from landline and mobile phones!